We are a full-service environmental consulting firm providing services from project conception to construction. Some of our projects and clients have included:
Sensitive Habitat Assessments/Studies
- City of Fontana
- Victor Valley Wastewater Reclamation Authority
- Mojave Water Agency
- Big Bear Tract for Lot Split (with our equine partners)
- San Bernardino Kangaroo Rat Multi-Year Population
- Survey, San Bernardino International Airport
Riverside County Multi-Species Habitat Conservation Plan (MSHCP) Compliance
- Multiple developers, homeowners, and public agencies
Construction Monitoring and Worker Awareness Training
- Various private projects
- Victor Valley Waste Authority - Upper Narrows Interceptor Replacment Project
- Santa Ana Watershed Authority - Santa Ana River Interceptor (SARI)
- Mountain View Bridge Crossing in Santa Ana River
- Named by US Fish and Wildlife Service and the California Department of Fish and Wildlife as the "designated project biologist" for several projects.
CEQA Document Preparation
- City of Ontario Municipal Utilities Company Well 41 Treatment Facility, Mitigated Negative Declaration
- City of Hesperia Storm Drain H-01 Improvement Project, Mitigated Negative Declaration (major contributor in collaboration with Tom Dodson and Associates)
- Redlands Fulfillment Center Project, Initial Study (major contributor in collaboration with Tom Dodson and Associates)
- Cucamonga Valley Water District—Cucamonga Canyon Intake Replacement and Arthur Bridge Treatment Plant Project. Awarded the ASCE, Riverside-San Bernardino Branch, Outstanding Public Sector Civil Engineering Project Award 2015.
- City of Highland—Greenspot Road Bridge Project. Awarded the American Public Works Association (Inland Empire Branch) 2015 Project of the Year Award.